Our favorite Mexican Street Corn, Elote, made into Mexican Street Corn Nachos is a big hit at our house. Tortilla chips loaded with all of the Elote deliciousness.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place a layer of tortilla chips on a large cookies sheet.
- Top chips with corn mix and meat.
- Sprinkle half of both the cheddar cheese and cotija cheese.
- Repeat with another layer of chips, corn, meat, and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheddar cheese melts.
- Top with sliced jalapeno.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream.
- Serve with lime slices to squeeze lime juice over as serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Tex Mex
Keywords: Tex Mex, Nachos, Corn Nachos