This is a great time-saver. Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting makes box or bakery cakes taste like they are homemade.
- 1 cup (two sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 7-ounce jar of marshmallow fluff
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons milk
- In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat butter until it’s fluffy.
- Add the entire jar of marshmallow fluff, vanilla, and milk.
- Add the confectioners sugar 1/2 cup at a time; mixing in each 1/2 cup.
- Beat the frosting for 2 minutes.
- Place frosting it a pastry bag with the desired decorating tip.