This Marinated White Bean Salad is simple and satisfying and comes together in just minutes. It’s a combination of creamy white beans with fresh herbs and olive oil.
- 1 15.5-ounce can of white beans – I used Canelli beans
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- Zest from one lemon
- 1 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Drain and rinse the white beans in cool water.
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and gently stir with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Category: Sides/Appetizer
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American