Low Carb Cheeseburger Sliders have everything a cheeseburger or slider has except the bun. They are perfect for game day.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 small tomatoes – sliced so you have 8 slices
- 2 pieces of cheddar cheese cut into 4 quarters each
- 8 small pieces of iceberg lettuce
- 8 pickles – we like Bread and Butter Pickles
For the sauce:
- 1 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce – we use A1 Steak Sauce
- Heat the BBQ grill to medium-high (or you can cook the burgers on a stove top in a skillet)
- Gently mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. (Careful not to over mix.)
- Make 8 small balls.
- Flaten the balls into slider size burgers.
- Grill burgers to your desired temperature – we like ours cooked medium.
- When sliders are cooked, add the cheese and cover for 2 minutes so the cheese melts.
- Smear the sauce to the bottom of a serving plate.
- Assemble each slider: slider cheeseburger, 1 piece of lettuce, 1 slice of tomato, 1 pickle.
- Secure the sliders with a large toothpick or cocktail pick.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookout, burgers, hamburger, cheeseburger, sliders, low carb, keto