This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Saturday afternoon we decided to invite the boys over for an impromptu cookout and I need to make a quick dessert. Of course, I went to my favorite fall back flavor – LEMON.
This is a quick fix – no bake – yummy dessert and the guys loved it.Print
Lemon Cloud Pie
- Yield: 1 pie 1x
- 1 box Nilla Wafers – I use the mini ones because they are easier to crush for the pie crust
- 4 TBS melted butter
- 1 box Instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 container of Cool Whip – thawed in the refrigerator
- FOR THE LEMON FILLING:
- Mix the dry pudding mix and cold milk until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Slowly fold in 1/2 container of Cool Whip and pour mixture over cookie crust.
- Place the dish in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- FOR THE CRUST:
- Using a zip top bag, crush the Nilla Wafers until fine.
- Mix butter with crushed wafers and firmly press mixture into a pie plate or small square baking dish.
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- Remove from freezer and spread the remaining Cool Whip on top of the Filling.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the dessert from the freezer and place it in the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.