Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is light and fluffy and sweet and tart. It’s the perfect no-bake dessert for springtime and summertime.
- 6 lemons – cut in half, juiced and carved out for the shell
- 8 oz cream cheese – room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- Juice from one of the lemons
- 1 cup lemon curd
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4–5 drops of yellow food coloring (you can use more if you want the color brighter)
- Fresh blueberries and fresh mint for garnish
- Place a glass or metal mixing bowl and the mixer paddles into the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, whip heavy cream on high speed until it forms stiff peaks.
- Place the bowl of whipped cream into the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cream cheese, lemon curd, and lemon juice until fully blended.
- Sift the confectioners sugar into the lemon cream cheese mixture and beat on medium until fully mixed.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the cold whipped cream into the lemon cream cheese mixture until it is fully incorporated.
- Place the cheesecake mousse into a piping bag (with a large tip) or a large zip-top bag (with a small corner cut off the tip) and pipe mousse into the lemon cups or small dessert glasses.
- Top with fresh blueberries and fresh mint.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American