Korean Style Pork Kabobs with Korean BBQ Sauce is made with House of Tsang BBQ Sauce for a true International flare.
- 1 pork tenderloin – cut into skewer sized pieces
- 6 slices fresh pineapple – cut into small pieces
- 1 small green pepper – cleaned, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 small orange pepper – cleaned, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 2 scallions – cut on the bias
- 1 cup House of Tsang Korean BBQ Sauce for the marinade
- 1/4 cup House of Tsang Korean BBQ Sauce for adding after cooking
- 2 TBS white sesame seeds
You will also need 8-10 bamboo skewers.
- Soak Bamboo Skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Place pieces of pork in a zip-top bag.
- Add 1 cup of the BBQ sauce.
- Marinade for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Skewer pork, pineapple, and peppers.
- Grill until pork starts to caramelize (about 7-10 minutes).
- Serve over white or brown rice.
- Category: Main Meal
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Asian