A delicious pork skewer for an easy weeknight dinner. Korean Style Pork Kabobs with Korean BBQ Sauce is made with House of Tsang BBQ Sauce for a true International flare.
By using prepared marinades and sauces, you can make a delicious dinner quick and easy any night of the week. I made Korean Style Pork Kabobs with Korean BBQ Sauce with House of Tsang Korean BBQ Sauce and other ingredients I had on hand. And yes I have several House of Tsang sauces in my pantry because they’re full of flavor and make weeknight meals a snap.
This dish has the mellow flavors of onions, sesame, and pears. It’s robust, but not overpowering. I’m a sucker for any food “on a stick”. And Kabobs are a great way to make a portion controlled meal. I used pork tenderloin because it takes marinades and sauces very well and also stays juicy and tender. This pork was so tender, it slid right of the skewers and was amazingly fork tender. And the sauce caramelized the pork beautifully. I stayed with the Asian flavor theme by using pineapple and peppers. If you haven’t had grilled pineapple, you are really missing out.
If you like this recipe, you will also like
Korean Style Pork Kabobs with Korean BBQ Sauce
Korean Style Pork Kabobs with Korean BBQ Sauce is made with House of Tsang BBQ Sauce for a true International flare.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Main Meal
- Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 pork tenderloin – cut into skewer sized pieces
- 6 slices fresh pineapple – cut into small pieces
- 1 small green pepper – cleaned, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 1 small orange pepper – cleaned, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 2 scallions – cut on the bias
- 1 cup House of Tsang Korean BBQ Sauce for the marinade
- 1/4 cup House of Tsang Korean BBQ Sauce for adding after cooking
- 2 TBS white sesame seeds
You will also need 8-10 bamboo skewers.
- Soak Bamboo Skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- Place pieces of pork in a zip-top bag.
- Add 1 cup of the BBQ sauce.
- Marinade for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Skewer pork, pineapple, and peppers.
- Grill until pork starts to caramelize (about 7-10 minutes).
- Serve over white or brown rice.