Kicked Up Ramen
- 1 Mango – diced
- 2 celery stalks – diced
- 5 small red and yellow peppers – sliced
- 2 carrots – peeled and I used a peeler to get the small think ribbons
- ½ bag frozen (because I didn’t have fresh) corn – thawed
- 1 bag Oriental flavored Ramen noodles with flavor pack
- 1 TBS rice wine vinegar
- 4 TBS lite soy sauce
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 TBS Hoisin sauce
- DIRECTIONS FOR THE SAUCE
- Mix the last five ingredients and the Ramen flavor pack with a whisk in a bowl.
- Set aside
- DIRECTIONS FOR THE RAMEN
- Cook the Ramen noodles in the microwave or stove top according to the directions.
- When the Ramen noodles are cooked, add the Kicked Up Ramen sauces and mix with a tongs. Hint: You want them to soak up the sauce but not to be laying in a bowl of sauce.
- Split the Ramen in sauce between two bowls and arrange the prepared veggies around the edge of the blow.