Key Lime Cheesecake Mousse is a sweet and tart light dessert with a burst of fresh lime flavor in every bite. Made with just four ingredients, it’s easy and make-ahead.
- 8 ounces cream cheese – softened
- 14 ounce can sweeten condensed milk
- 1/3 cup fresh key lime juice – 15 -20 key limes
- 1/3 cup bottled key lime juice
- zest from 10 key limes
- 5 graham crackers – crushed
- Key lime and mint to garnish
- Place cream cheese and condensed milk into a bowl and mix it together with a hand mixer.
- Add the fresh lime juice and mix for about 1 minutes.
- Add the bottled lime juice and mix for another minute.
- Fold in the lime zest.
- Place the crushed graham crackers into the bottom of dessert dishes.
- Spoon key lime mixture into dessert dishes.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: no-bake dessert, easy dessert