I was shocked when my husband asked me to make Kale Chips – really he wanted Kale?! And it gets even better – now that he’s had them, he actually asks for more. I better watch out; next he’ll figure out I’ve been sneaking Tofu into some of our desserts. Shhhhhhhhh!
- 1 large bag a Kale rinsed and dried well
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss Kale with olive oil, spread on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper or a baking mat, sprinkle liberally with sea salt and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until edges start to brown.
- If edges are not brown or kale is still limp, cook additional 5 minutes at a time until it crisps.