Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa and Shrimp Skewers are made with Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked Turkey Kielbasa with less fat than smoked pork and beef.
- 14 oz. package Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa
- 12 large shrimp – deveined and shelled (I use the pink Gulf coast shrimp)
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Mix lime juice and zest, olive oil, honey, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper in a zip top bag.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Place wooden skewers into a glass of water (this will help them not burn when you grill the skewers).
- Slice Jennie-O Turkey Kielbase into medallions.
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high.
- Skewer one slice of turkey kielbasa and one shrimp on each skewer.
- Grill until shrimp is opaque.