This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa and Shrimp Skewers are made with Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked Turkey Kielbasa with less fat than smoked pork and beef kielbasa.
Shout out to #switchcircle and Jennie-O for sending me this delicious kielbasa. And welcome back to my Eat More Turkey series. Today I am serving up Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa and Shrimp Skewers – a twist on shrimp and chorizo skewers because we are keeping it healthy. These happy little skewers are easy to make and ready in a jiffy. They are just perfect for a quick appetizer or afternoon snack by the pool.
If you like this Jennie-O Turkey recipe, check out my others:
- This one has gone viral on Pinterest – Baked Turkey Empanadas
- Turkey Chili with Butternut Squash
- Bahn Mi Turkey Burger
- Turkey Sausage Denver Omelet Taquitos
- Baked Turkey Chimichanga
Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa and Shrimp Skewers are made with Fully Cooked Hardwood Smoked Turkey Kielbasa with less fat than smoked pork and beef.
- 14 oz. package Jennie-O Turkey Kielbasa
- 12 large shrimp – deveined and shelled (I use the pink Gulf coast shrimp)
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Mix lime juice and zest, olive oil, honey, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper in a zip top bag.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Place wooden skewers into a glass of water (this will help them not burn when you grill the skewers).
- Slice Jennie-O Turkey Kielbase into medallions.
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high.
- Skewer one slice of turkey kielbasa and one shrimp on each skewer.
- Grill until shrimp is opaque.