Lighten it up with mouth watering Jennie O Caprese Burgers filled with the classic flavors of a traditional Italian Caprese Salad
Eat More Turkey! We are keeping it light and lean by eating more and coming up with delicious ways to serve them. Jennie O Caprese Burgers have all of the traditional flavors of a caprese salad using fresh mozzarella, juicy vine ripened tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic – I even added some baby spinach for a bit more freshness and good health.
It’s easy to have healthy choices for your friends and family. Turkey burgers are the perfect way to keep it lighter. You grilled them along side the beef burgers and add the same or different toppings. This way everyone can enjoy the cookout and all of the good food without breaking the calorie bank.
These turkey burgers go right from the freezer to the grill so they are also a great time-saver for a quick weeknight meal when you’ve got a billion other things to do.
If you like turkey burgers, you will also like: Jennie O Bahn Mi Turkey Burger
Jennie O Caprese Turkey Burgers
Lighten it up with mouth watering Jennie O Caprese Burgers filled with the classic flavors of a traditional Italian Caprese Salad.
- 2 Jennie O Turkey Burgers
- 2 Sesame seed buns
- 1 sliced tomato
- 2 large slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 leaves of fresh basil – chiffonade cut
- 6-8 baby spinach leaves
- 1 TBS balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grill turkey burgers per instruction.
- Gill the buns.
- Place the spinach and basil on the bottom bun.
- Add the turkey burger.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Tent with foil and return it to the grill so the cheese melts.
- Add tomato.
- Top with a drizzle of balsamic and salt and pepper.