Your next gettogether will be a huge success with this make-ahead Ice Cream Party Platter. Four delicious flavors of ice cream with all the fixings!
- Chocolate sauce (I used store-bought)
- Butterscotch sauce (I used store-bought)
- Chocolate ice cream
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pistachio ice cream
- Coffee ice cream
- Crushed pistachios
- Crushed salted peanuts
- White chocolate candy bar
- Pirouline or straw cookies
- Maraschino cherries
- Place a large platter into the freezer for 30 minutes – this will give you a little more time to scoop the ice cream so they won’t melt on your platter before you have all of them on the plate.
- Drizzle the platter with your sauces.
- Scoop the ice cream onto the platter and arrange them however you’d like.
- Return the platter to the freezer until you are ready to serve.
- Make the white chocolate swirls and set them on a small paper plate. Store the plate in the freezer too.
- Crush the peanuts and store them in a ziptop bag.
- Drain the cherries and place however many you want on a small plate and store them in the refrigerator.
- When you are ready to serve the ice cream, remove the platter and the white chocolate from the refrigerator, top the ice cream with the chocolate swirls.
- Add the nuts, cherries, and cookies.
- Serve immediately
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: party platter, ice cream party