This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Treat your family to something extra special this holiday season and dress up your candy dish with a colorful and sweet candy wreath.
I’ve taken the guess work out and made your planning super simple by giving you a list of the ingredients and where to buy them. Happy Holidays!
Candies and Decorations
Starting in November each year, I begin to search for and buy different types of candies for the holiday season. As I am visiting my favorite store, I pick up a large variety.
- Green Napkins – Ordered from Amazon
- Disposable Bamboo Boats – Ordered from Amazon – These boats come in a large quantity of 100 but I find that I use them all year round. I used the small ones for this wreath, but I also have the larger size that I use for individual servings of popcorn and chips. And I don’t mind having them on hand because they are inexpensive.
- Green Decorations – Bought at Michaels
- Fruit Hard Candy – Bought at Aldi
- Gummy Orange Slices – Bought at Trader Joes
- Candy Cane Kisses – Bought at Target
- Ribbon Candy – Bought at Home Goods
- Chocolate Truffles – Bought at Costco
- Chocolate Coins – Bought at Aldi
- Chocolate Covered Almonds – Bought at Trader Joes
- Salted Caramels – Bought at Trader Joes
Other Fun and Creative Ways to Make a Food Wreath
- Place pigs in a blanket in a circle around a small bowl. Fill the bowl with a dipping sauce.
- Fill small bamboo dishes with homemade chocolate or different colored truffle candies.
- Make sweepers of meats and cheese and place them in a circle on a plate. Add nuts or olives to the center.
If you make this recipe, show me a pic! You can upload your photo to your Instagram account and tag me @krazykitchenmom
Leave a Reply