I don’t know what I like better about Shrimp with Spicy Apple Slaw – the crunchy sweet apples, the hint of spice from the jalapenos, or the tang of the light vinegarette. Or may it’s the Honey Lime Shrimp!
- Honey Lime Shrimp (krazykitchenmom.com/easy-honey-lime-baked-shrimp)
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 jalapeno – seeds and ribs removed – diced small
- 1/2 red bell pepper – seeds and ribs removed – diced small
- 1 large or 2 medium apples – diced
- 1 small can of mandarin oranges – drain, but save the liquid for the dressing
- Juice from the mandarin oranges
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2–3 TBS rice wine vinegar
- 1 TBS honey
- Toss all of the salad ingredients together and add the dressing.
- Serve shrimp skews on top of salad
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients together.