This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Forget the ice cream maker, it’s easy to make Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt…just three ingredients and you have a sweet, creamy, cold, refreshing treat.
I absolutely love frozen yogurt and when I learned I could make it at home with just three ingredients, it became my new favorite go-to dessert. And I am so excited about my Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt I can hardly wait for you to make your own – I know you’re going to love it as much as me!
And here’s all you need to make my homemade frozen yogurt:
- Greek yogurt
- Frozen fruit
That’s right! only three ingredients! It just doesn’t’ get any better.
You might also like these recipes using fruit:
Forget the ice cream maker, it’s easy to make Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt…just two ingredients and you have a sweet, creamy, cold, refreshing treat.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 8-oz. bag frozen peaches
- 1 TBS honey or agave
- 2 fresh peaches
- Peel and dice fresh peaches; set aside.
- Place yogurt, honey, and frozen peaches in a blender.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
- Stir in fresh peaches.
- Place the entire mixture into a freezer safe container, with a lid.
- Freeze for 8 hours.
- Prep Time: Freeze 6-8 hours
- Category: Dessert