Forget the ice cream maker, it’s easy to make Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt…just three ingredients and you have a sweet, creamy, cold, refreshing treat.
I absolutely love frozen yogurt and when I learned I could make it at home with just three ingredients, it became my new favorite go-to dessert. And I am so excited about my Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt I can hardly wait for you to make your own – I know you’re going to love it as much as me!
And here’s all you need to make my homemade frozen yogurt:
- Greek yogurt
- Frozen fruit
That’s right! only three ingredients! It just doesn’t’ get any better.
You might also like these recipes using fruit:
Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt
Forget the ice cream maker, it’s easy to make Homemade Peach Frozen Yogurt…just two ingredients and you have a sweet, creamy, cold, refreshing treat.
- Prep Time: Freeze 6-8 hours
- Total Time: Freeze 6-8 hours
- Yield: 4 servings
- Category: Dessert
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 8-oz. bag frozen peaches
- 1 TBS honey or agave
- 2 fresh peaches
- Peel and dice fresh peaches; set aside.
- Place yogurt, honey, and frozen peaches in a blender.
- Blend for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
- Stir in fresh peaches.
- Place the entire mixture into a freezer safe container, with a lid.
- Freeze for 8 hours.