Don’t know what to do with leftover corned beef after St. Patty’s Day? Make Homemade Corned Beef Hash. With only three main ingredients, it’s an easy recipe.
- 1–2 diced, pre-baked russet potatoes
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1–2 cups of cubed corned beef hash
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 TBS butter
- Fried eggs (optional)
To Pre-Bake the Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Wash, peel, and diced the potatoes.
- Toss them with 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
For the Corned Beef Hash
- Add pre-baked diced potatoes and diced onions to a large skillet with 1 TBS butter.
- Cook on medium high for about 7-10 minutes until the potatoes and onions begin to get crispy.
- Add the diced corned beef and the other TBS of butter.
- Cook until the corned beef becomes crispy, about 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with a side of scrambled eggs or fried eggs on top.
- Category: Breakfast/Brunch
- Method: Skillet
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: hash, breakfast hash,