Homemade Catalina Salad Dressing
My Homemade Catalina Salad Dressing recipe is tangy and sweet. It’s an easy dressing to make and it compliments so many different dishes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1-1/4 cup 1x
- Category: Salad dressing
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 onion
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup agave (if you don’t have agave, just another 1/4 cup of sugar)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients except the olive oil into the blender and mix until smooth.
- With the speed on low, drizzle in the olive oil.
- Mix at medium-high speed until the dressing is fully mixed.
Store in an air-tight jar in the refrigerator for 1 week.