- 1 large can of Chickpeas (also called Garbanzo Beans) – can size is 1 lbs. 13 oz.
- 3 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Rinse chickpeas in water until there is no foam.
- Lay chickpeas out on a dry kitchen towel and pat dry with another towel or paper towels.
- Gently rub the top towel over the chickpeas to loosen the skin.
- Peel skin off chickpeas.
- Spread onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Toss with olive oil parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring at the 20-minute mark.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Category: Snacks and Appetizers