It’s almost Halloween and candy is everything! It’s also October 1st AND it’s homemade cookie day! That’s a trifecta if I ever saw one. So to celebrate all three I am sharing my very own easy very easy hazelnut candy cookie bar. And you really have to admit they are really so darn cute!
I used Hazelnut wafer cookies and Bakers Premium White Chocolate…need I say more? I also made a batch with a vanilla wafer and they were good too!
My family devoured 2 dozen of these in one sitting! So much for a few for the trick or treat gang – guess I’ll just need to make more and double the batch this time.
Hazelnut Cookie Bars
- Yield: 24 1x
- 1 box of Hazelnut or Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 2 blocks of Baker’s Premium White Chocolate
- Work with one large block of chocolate at a time.
- Break apart the chocolate squares and place them in a microwavable glass dish.
- Microwave them for one minute.
- Remove from microwave and stir until all chocolate is melted.
- Dip each cookie into the chocolate so it is completely covered.
- Lift to let excess drip off and place on a parchment or baking sheet lined cookie sheet.
- Add sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.