All you need to make Hamburger Ramen Noodles is ground beef, some veggies, some Asian flavors, and ramen noodles.
- 2 packages of Ramen Noodles cooked without the seasoning packets.
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 red bell pepper – diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper – diced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 15-ounce can of baby corn – drain the liquid off
- 1/2 14-ounce can of bean sprouts
- 2 TBS jarred Hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 TBS peanut butter
- Black and white sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together hoisin, soy sauce, ginger, red peppe flakes, fish sauce, rice wine vinegar, and peanut butter.
- Add the sesame oil to a large skillet and stir in the red and green bell pepper (reserve 2 TBS of each for the ramen noodles.)
- Cook peppers for 3 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until fully browned.
- Pour off excess liquid.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the ground beef and stir it in thoroughtly.
- Add the broccoli, baby corn and sprouts and cook on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Toss cooked ramen noodles with the extra bell peppers and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve side-by-side or toss ramen noodles and beef together.
- Category: Asian Style/Main Meal
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Asian Style