Grilled Peach Chicken Salad is made with juicy ripe grilled peaches, plump blueberries, fresh baby spinach, tangy goat cheese, and, toasted pine nuts. Topped with a luscious grilled peach salad dressing.
For the Chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
For the Salad:
- 1 bag or container of fresh baby spinach
- 1 grilled peach – sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 TBS pine nuts – toasted
- 2-ounces of goat cheese – crumbled
- Mix the paprika, garlic powder, ground thyme, salt and, pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mix on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large stove-top skillet.
- Add the chicken breast and cook on both sides until the juices run clear and the chicken temperature is 165°
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the skillet and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Place the baby spinach on a large serving platter.
- Sprinkle the blueberries and pine nuts over the spinach.
- Add the grilled peaches and goat cheese.
- Lay the grilled chicken on top of the salad.
- Drizzle Grilled Peach Salad Dressing over the entire salad.
Note: Calories are without Grilled Peach Salad Dressing
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy cooking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Summer salad, grilled fruit, grilled peaches