This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Grilled Peach Chicken Salad is made with juicy ripe grilled peaches, plump blueberries, fresh baby spinach, tangy goat cheese, and, toasted pine nuts. Topped with a luscious grilled peach salad dressing.
Why We Love This Salad
Nothing screams summer like juicy ripe peaches. And for some reason, the peaches seem extra flavorful and juicy this year. I’ve been grabbing them like they are going out of style at the markets lately and creating some pretty wonderful dishes and flavors.
There are many many different varieties of peaches with different names. In the markets I mostly see them categorized by their color – yellow or white. I’m most fond of yellow peaches, which actually look more orange or red to me. They not only look fantastic but usually, I find them to be juicier and sweeter. And did you know that nectarines are actually a genetic mutation of the peach? The only difference is that they have smooth skin while peaches have fuzzy skin.
Grilled Peach Salad Dressing
You might ask what type of salad dressing to use on this chicken salad and I’ve got only one answer…my Grilled Peach Salad Dressing. It’s tangy and sweet and has a little extra punch of heat. You’ve got to grab the recipe because it’s the perfect pairing with this summer salad. Here’s the link: Grilled Peach Salad Dressing.
How To Grill a Peach
- Slice the peach in half.
- Remove and discard the pit.
- Brush both sides lightly with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place flesh-side down on a heated grill.
- Grill on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Cool and slice.
More KKM Summer Recipes
- Citrus Shrimp with Citrus Remoulade
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Amish Macaroni Salad
If you try any of my recipes, please leave a comment down below…I’d love to hear from you!
Grilled Peach Chicken Salad
For the Chicken:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
For the Salad:
- 1 bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 grilled peach – sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp pine nuts – toasted
- 2- ounces of goat cheese – crumbled
- Mix the paprika, garlic powder, ground thyme, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mix on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Drizzle the olive oil into a large stove-top skillet.
- Add the chicken breasts and cook on both sides until the juices run clear and the chicken temperature is 165°
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the skillet and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into strips.
- Place the baby spinach on a large serving platter.
- Sprinkle the blueberries and pine nuts over the spinach.
- Add the grilled peaches and goat cheese.
- Lay the grilled chicken on top of the salad.
- Drizzle peach salad dressing over the entire salad and serve.
Leave a Reply