Turn chicken breasts into a flavor bomb with four simple ingredients. Just add white rum, olive oil, honey and lime just for the perfect Grilled Mojito Lime Chicken.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1–1/2 ounces white rum (you can also sub dark rum)
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBS honey
- Juice of 2 grilled limes
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2 additional limes, sliced in half and grilled
- Cilantro for garnish
- Slice all limes in half.
- On an indoor or outdoor grill, grill limes, face down on medium heat for 10-15 minutes checking them frequently so they char but do not burn.
- Cool limes for about 10 minutes
- In a zip-top bag, combine rum, olive oil, honey, and lime juice (from two of the grilled limes) and lime zest.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill chicken breast until they are firm and begin to char.
- Slice chicken against the grain and serve with soft tortillas or rice and beans side dish.