- Category: One Pot Meal
- 1.5 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 3 small cans of traditional V8 Juice
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 1 small onion – diced
- 1 small green pepper – diced
- 2 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Cook elbow macaroni per the box directions and set aside when finished.
- In a cast iron skillet or stove top skillet, heat oil and add onion and pepper.
- Cook onion and pepper for 5 minutes on low.
- Add ground beef and cook until it’s brown.
- Add tomato sauce, V8 Juice, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked and drained elbow macaroni.
- Simmer on low for 10 minutes.