Fresh Strawberry Salsa is made from sweet, ripe fresh strawberries, jalapeno, fresh chopped parsley, lime juice, and a little balsamic. Just five ingredients.
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 TBS fresh parsley (substitute: cilantro)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar (substitute: balsamic vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
- Clean and chop strawberries into small pieces and add them to a small bowl.
- Remove the seeds and ribs from the jalapeno, dice it into small piece and add it to the bowl with the strawberries.
- Chop parsley or cilantro finely and add it to the bowl.
- Add the lime juice and balsamic and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
This recipe is best if it is made and used on the same day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American - Summertime
Keywords: Salsa, fruit salsa, strawberry sauce, homemade salsa