This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
What’s fresh, refreshing, and downright pretty to look at? Delightful pink Fresh Raspberry Mojitos of course. You can make this delicious drink in minutes – so go ahead and indulge.
At our house, we usually have a bottle of dark rum on hand because we have family members who like rum and Coke cocktails. But I was in the mood to make a fruity mojito so I bought a bottle of white rum. And boy am I glad I did! These Fresh Raspberry Mojitos are now on the top of my cocktail list. Wonder if I can turn my dark rum and Coke drinkers into fruity mojito drinkers?
Now don’t be fooled by these pictures and think you can only drink mojitos in the summer or spring. I just happen to live in Florida and actually made these in January. While January is the perfect time to enjoy our Florida winters, it’s also the perfect time to drink mojito – regardless of the weather.
- Fresh Raspberries (or any type of berry you like)
- White Rum
- Fresh Limes
- Fresh Mint
- Simple Syrup
- Seltzer Water
Useful Tools for this recipe:
OXO SteeL Muddler with Non-Scratch Nylon Head and Soft Non-Slip Grip
If you like this cocktail, you will also like:
Pink Champagne Raspberry Floats Red Wine Spanish Sangria Double Berry Vodka Spritzer
If you like this recipe – leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you!Print
Fresh Raspberry Mojitos
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 cocktails 1x
Delightful pink Fresh Raspberry Mojitos.
- 12 large fresh raspberries
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 4 ounces white rum
- Seltzer water
- Lime slices and mint leaves for garnish
- Place 1 teaspoon of sugar, juice of one lime, and 6 raspberries in each glass.
- Using a muddler, crush the raspberries, mint leaves, and sugar until the juices release.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Add simple syrup and rum.
- Top with seltzer water.
- Garnish with lime slices and mint leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Leave a Reply