Fresh Mango Salsa is bursting with bright sweet flavor from the perfectly ripened mango and bright red tomatoes with a hint of heat from a jalapeno.
- 2 large mangos peeled and diced
- 3–4 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 diced jalapeno – seeds and ribs removed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper (always taste and add more if needed)
- Add the mangos and tomatoes to a bowl.
- Stir in jalapenos and cilantro.
- Mix in salt and pepper and olive oil.
- Add lime juice – Because the juice limes produce can vary, I start with 1/2 of the lime juice, taste and add more if needed.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator 3-4 hours.
This can be stored in an air-tight container (I use a mason jar) for 2-3 days.
- Category: Appetizer, Sides
- Method: Easy Recipe
- Cuisine: Tex Mex, American