Fresh Mango Salsa
Fresh Mango Salsa is bursting with bright sweet flavor from the perfectly ripened mango and bright red tomatoes with a hint of heat from a jalapeno.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 2 large mangos peeled and diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced
- 1 diced jalapeno – seeds and ribs removed
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 small drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper (always taste and add more if needed)
- Mix all the ingredient in a medium-sized bowl.
- Let sit in the refrigerator 3-4 hours.
This can be stored in an air-tight container (I use a mason jar) for 2-3 days.