If you’re a quick learner, you’ve already figured out that I love plain Greek yogurt. I buy the large size tub every week and actually go through all of it, and I’m not ashamed to say that I eat most of it myself. Because I eat so much of it, I like to get creative to treat myself.
Here are five reasons to make these fun, healthy, divine yogurt treats for any time of the day.
- Greek Yogurt is calcium packed.
- Greek Yogurt is a probiotic.
- When you mix Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit, you’ve just made a healthy version of the well know yogurt treat.
- It’s better for you than ice cream.
- It makes an easy make-ahead breakfast or dessert when you pack it in little jars or glasses.