Once you’ve tried by Fluffy Apple Butter Pancakes, you’ll never use another pancake recipe. Light, fluffy, with just a touch of apple flavor.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 TBS sugar
- 2 TBS baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 homemade apple butter (substitution: store-bought apple butter)
- Canola oil (I use the spray) or non-stick cooking spray
- Butter for serving
- More apple butter for serving
- Mix the four, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, egg, and apple butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient and mix it together.
- Let the batter sit on the countertop for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray or add a little butter.
- Turn the heat on medium to low heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, spoon the batter into the skillet. (I usually make these in batches of three pancakes at a time.)
- When you see large holes start to form on the top of the pancakes, you’ll know they are ready to flip.
- As each batch is done, place them on a cookie sheet or plate in the 200° to keep them warm until serving.
- Serve with cold butter and apple butter.
- Category: Easy Recipe
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brunch, breakfast, easy recipe