Mexican inspired rice salad with the bold flavor of fire roasted tomatoes, peppers and grilled corn.
For the Salad:
- 5 cups cooked rice (cook rice in an Instant Pot, a rice cooker or on the stove-top)
- 8 multi-colored baby sweet peppers, seeds removed and diced small
- 2 10-ounce cans of fire roasted tomatoes – drained
- 4 ears of grilled corn cut off cob (you can also use 1 bag frozen corn – thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
For the dressing:
- Juice from 3 limes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Place the lime juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a mason jar and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, drizzle with dressing and, toss.
This recipe can be served hot, cold or at room temperature.