These Feta Stuffed Greek Style Meatballs are perfect for your next get together with friends and family. They are an easy make-ahead recipe that can be served hot or room temperature.
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, and spices.
- Add meat and with your hands lightly fold in spices.
- Add panko and pieces of the feta cheese and continue to mix by folding the meat mixture making sure not to overwork the meat.
- When it’s combined, form small balls and place them on a parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
- Cook uncovered for 20 minutes.