- 4 ears of corn on the cob – grilled and kernels cut off the cob
- 3 TBS mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Juice and zest from 1 lime
- 1/2 cup crumbled cojita cheese (Mexican crumbling cheese)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Stir the mixture into corn.
- Add the cotija cheese and stir it into the corn and mayonnaise mixture.
- Cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mexican American