Get the same great taste of slow cooked stuffed peppers with this delicious deconstructed stuffed pepper casserole. This is another video recipe.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 red bell pepper – diced
- 1 green bell pepper – diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper – diced
- 2 14-1/2 ounce cans of diced tomatoes – drain one can
- 1 TBS salt
- 1 TBS Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Bell pepper rings for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and ground chicken.
- Drain any liquid.
- Add diced peppers and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes.
- Add salt and Italian seasoning.
- Stir all together.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bell pepper rings.
- Bake covered for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes.