A tasty Chicken Salad with the warm notes of curry. Curry Chicken Salad is creamy, spicy, fruity and crunchy. What more could you ask for?
- 2 Cups diced chicken
- 2 celery stalks – diced
- 20 small grapes – halved
- 4 TBS mayonaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon Major Grays mango chutney
- 1–2 teaspoons dry roasted salted sunflowers seeds
- 2 croissants (optional)
- Mix together mayonnaise, curry powder, chutney until it’s thoroughly mixed.
- Add chicken, celery, grapes and sunflower seeds.
- Serve on a bed of arugula or between any type of bread or roll.