Two tubes of crescent roll dough, ground beef, taco seasoning, cream cheese, and some veggies are all you need to make Crescent Roll Taco Pizza.
- 2 tubes of refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese – softened
- 3 TBS sour cream
- 2 TBS prepared salsa
- 1–1.25 lbs. ground beef
- 1 enveople taco seasoning
- 3–4 diced roma tomatoes
- 4–5 ounces of shredded cheese (I used a mixute of cheddar and jack cheese)
- 1/2 XXX ounce bag of shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 350°as directed on the crescent roll package instructions.
- Spread crescent rolls across the cookie sheet – covering the cookie sheet and sealing the cuts between each of the rolls.
- Bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Cool completely before adding toppings (you can also cool it and lightly cover it with a paper towel and leave on the countertop overnight).
- Brow the ground beef and add the taco seasoning as directed on the taco seasong mix package.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add softened cream cheese, sour cream, and salsa; stir until fully mixed.
- Spread the cream cheese mixtue all over the baked and cooled crescent roll pizza base.
- Add the taco meat.
- Top the meat with the diced tomatoes.
- Add cheese and lettuce.
- Cut into equal squares and serve.
You can top this with guacamole and salas.
- Category: Easy recipe, Appetizer, Snack
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American