Need a go-to, easy recipe for Homemade Blue Cheese Salad Dressing look no more.
We are big fans of making homemade salad dressing. They are easy, fast and economical. This Homemade Blue Cheese Salad Dressing has simple ingredients of sour cream and blue cheese that create a perfect creamy dressing for a hearty salad. You can also use this same recipe as a blue cheese dip for wings or fresh cut veggies. No you know how to made blue cheese salad dressing. This is definitely a recipe you want to add to your everyday list.
- 3/4 cup lite sour cream
- 4 oz. blue cheese – cut into a crumble
- 2 TBS fat free half-n-half
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Mix blue cheese and sour cream.
- Add the vinegar, half-n-half and salt and pepper; mix well.
- Refrigerator for 1/2 hour before serving.