This is the only Cream Cheese Frosting recipe you will ever need to make a frosting that is perfect for any cake.
You found it! The best cream cheese frosting recipe. I swear by the recipe – meaning I swear that everyone will love it! Go ahead and try it – just four ingredients and so easy.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz. package of cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) – softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1 TBS vanilla
- Mix cream cheese, butter, and vanilla with a mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of sugar at a time until mixed.
- Add a splash of milk it the frosting is too thick.