My Cranberry Sage Martini recipe has all of the flavors of fall. Bright cranberry juice, Cointreau, vodka, fresh sage, and orange peel.
- 1 shot vodka
- 2 shots cranberry juice
- 1 shot Cointreau (substitute: Triple Sec)
- 1 fresh sage leaf
- 1 piece of orange peel
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, cranberry juice, and Cointreau.
- Shake for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Put 1 leaf of fresh sage in the palm of one hand and slap it with the other to release the oils and the flavor. Place the sage leaf in the cocktail.
- Add the orange peel
- Category: Drinks and Cocktails
- Method: Shaken (not stirred)
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Holiday cocktails, cranberry cocktails, Shaken not stirred