Dress your plain old mimosa up for the holidays. Make Cranberry Mimosas…perfect for brunch, lunch or even a late night toast.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 6 cocktails
- Category: Beverages/Drinks
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American/French
- 1 bottle chilled Prosecco
- 1 bottle cranberry juice
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary for garnish
- 1 lime, sliced, for garnish
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2 full with cranberry juice.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with rosemary, lime, and cranberries
You can substitute Champagne or Cava for Prosecco
Keywords: Champagne Cocktail