With only four ingredients Cranberry Margaritas are perfect for the holiday season. Made with Cranberry and lime juice, tequila and triple sec.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: 1 cocktail 1x
- Category: Drinks and Cocktails
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- 1 shot of white tequila
- 1 shot of triple sec
- 3 shots of cranberry juice
- 1/2 shot of lime juice
- 1/2 slice of lime to rim the glass
- Coarse salt to rim the glass
- cranberries, rosemary, and limes for garnish
- Pour the coarse salt on to a plate.
- Rub the rim of the cocktail glass with lime.
- Dip the glass into the salt.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the ingredients in this order: tequila, triple sec, lime juice, cranberry juice.
- Garnish with cranberries, lime, and rosemary.
Keywords: holiday cocktails, cranberry cocktail, cranberry drinks, craft cocktails