Copy Cat Starbucks Pink Drink is a refreshing and healthy beverage made with coconut milk, strawberry tea and fresh and freeze-dried strawberries.
- 2 servings or tea bags Lipton Strawberry Acai Tea (if you cannot find this tea, you can also use Tazo Branblewine tea)
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (you can use any brand, I prefer Califia Farms)
- 1 cup cold water
- 3 heaping Tablespoons of Freeze dried strawberries (you can buy these in most grocery stores now, but if you can’t find them, you can order them from Amazon).
- 4 strawberries cut in half to muddle
- 2 fresh strawberries – sliced for garnish
- Dissolve tea in 1 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
- In a small pitcher, add freeze dried strawberries and the 4 halved strawberries and 2 TBS water.
- Muddle together to release the flavors.
- Pour tea and coconut milk into pitcher over the muddled strawberries and stir.
- Fill two glasses with ice and pour the drink over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.