Truth be told I did not make these – but I did purchase the ingredients; they were made in my kitchen using my utensils and equipment and I did eat one! Actually, they were made by my daughter on a recent visit from the cold north.
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 8 oz. box cream cheese
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Crunch Oreo cookies in a zip top bag.
- Mix cookies and cream cheese in blender until completely mixed.
- Roll cookie mixture into balls and place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- After time in the freezer, melt chocolate chips in a glass bowl in microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip balls in chocolate and cover with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for another 30 minutes and serve.