A Classic Sea Breeze Cocktail is made with three simple ingredients – vodka, grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice. It tastes like summertime in a glass.
- 3-ounces of vodka
- grapefruit juice
- cranberry juice
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- Fill the glasses with ice.
- Add 1-1/2 ounce of vodka to each glass.
- Fill 3/4 of the way with grapefruit juice.
- Top with cranberry juice.
- Stir and garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Summer drinks, summer cocktails, home bartender