Water, sugar, orange juice, orange zest and fresh cranberries are all it takes to make a Classic Cranberry Sauce any time of the year.
- 1 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 1/4 water
- Juice and zest of 1 whole orange
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a stove top pan, add water, sugar, orange juice and zest.
- Heat to medium until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries.
- Heat to boiling and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until most of the cranberries are broken.
- Remove from heat.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1 week.