Cilantro Jalapeño Hummus is a smooth creamy dip made from chickpeas, tahini, cilantro and jalapeño peppers.
- 2 15 oz. cans chickpeas
- 2 jalapeño peppers – seeded
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 bunches of cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- 6 TBS tahini
- 4 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, jalapeños, lemon juice, tahini, salt and pepper and cilantro.
- Mix on high until it starts to get smooth.
- Drizzle in olive oil.
- Continue to mix until you have the consistency you like.