Chocolate Raspberry Granola delivers on everything delicious – deep dark chocolate flavor that is not too sweet with the brightness of freeze-dried raspberries.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups of chocolate rice cereal
- 3 TBS coconut oil
- 3 TBS cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, salt cocoa powder, coconut oil.
- Add oats and chocolate rice cereal.
- Pour mixture onto 2 parchment lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Add mini chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and freeze-dried raspberries.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: American