- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 21oz. can of cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer or in a stand mixer for 3-4 minutes on medium speed.
- Spray Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 cake mixture into Bundt pan.
- Make a ring of cherries in the middle of the cake mix being careful not to have them touch the side – put them only in the middle.
- Top the cherries with the remaining cake mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool fully and top with reminder of the cherry pie filling.